Shihpoo I Poochon I Poodle Puppies for Sale
• Puppy Food-Life's Abundance( See our "what to feed your puppy" page)
• Healthy treats
• Nurtical- vitamin and mineral supplement to help with stress and eating!
• Stainless-steel non-tipping food and water bowls (shallow)
• I.D. Tags with the contact information for yourself and your veterinarian
• Puppy Harness then if you would like transition to...
• A “breakaway” collar
• An airline–approved home or travel crate
• Car seat
• Dog shampoo
• Brush, fine comb, and grooming scissors
• Towels and blow-dryer
• Chew Toys
• Cleanup supplies such as a stain remover, baby wipes, paper towels, deodorizing spray
• Potty Pads
• Soft bed
• A house training crate- 24inch with a divider panel will allow you to adjust the length of the living area as your puppy grows. Keep the living space small enough to reduce the chance of your puppy going potty in one end and sleeping in the other.
• An exercise pen for assistance in crate training.
Memory foam bed with a removable washable cover.
Our absolute favorite shampoo!
After trying several dog shampoos we have finally found one that smells amazing and leaves their coat buttery soft!
Our favorite pet spray! This spray smells like the shampoo and helps freshen up in between washes.
Removes Spots & Stains. Lift away messes from carpets, upholstery, car interiors and more. Strong Spray & Suction. This little thing is a lifesaver for cleaning up after your puppy and makes you feel like the mess is actually clean!
Copyright © 2021 Brick House Puppies - All Rights Reserved
Shihpoo puppies, shih poo puppies, Poochon puppies, bichpoo puppies, Shihpoo puppies for sale, Poodle Puppies for sale, Poochon Puppies for sale, Shihpoo Breeder, Poochon puppy breeder, poodle breeder, Shih poo puppy breeder, poochon breeder, puppies for sale near me
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder