• Puppy Food (Native 3 or Dry Blue Buffalo Chicken and Brown or Chicken and Oatmeal Life Protection for small breed puppies) For more information please see "Your Puppy's Diet" Section on our New Puppy Information Page.
• Healthy treats
• Enercal- vitamin and mineral supplement to help with stress and eating!
• Stainless-steel non-tipping food and water bowls (shallow)
• I.D. Tags with the contact information for yourself and your veterinarian
• Puppy Harness then if you would like transition to...
• A “breakaway” collar
• An airline–approved home or travel crate
• Car seat
• Dog shampoo
• Brush, fine comb, and grooming scissors
• Towels and blow-dryer
• Chew Toys
• Cleanup supplies such as a stain remover, baby wipes, paper towels, deodorizing spray
• Potty Pads
• Soft bed
• A house training crate- 24inch with a divider panel will allow you to adjust the length of the living area as your puppy grows. Keep the living space small enough to reduce the chance of your puppy going potty in one end and sleeping in the other.
• An exercise pen for assistance in crate training.
Great for rewards when training your puppy!
A vitamin and mineral supplement to help with stress and eating! Also great for traveling! EnerCal also acts as an added source of energy.
Keep those spills to a minimum with these bowls.
Brush once a week!
XS will fit most of our puppies the day they come home. As they grow a bigger size will be necessary!
Easy clean up!
Our favorite brush
Our favorite shampoo!
Memory foam bed with a removable washable cover.
Our favorite food and what we feed all of our puppies!
Taste and texture of real wood! Safer than chewing real sticks and branches.
Cleans down to the gum line to fight plaque and tarter, also freshens breath!
our puppies favorite toy ball!
Our alternative puppy food. It is easier to find in stores than Naitve 3.
stuff with puppy kibble, peanut butter, or treats! For an added challenge freeze stuffed!
Helps give your puppy tear stain free eyes and a bright coat all naturally!
13 different fun toys for your puppy!